GreenLink Networks, provider of Business VoIP Services from Cloud Phone Systems to SIP Trunking Services (offered exclusively through a network of authorized channel partners throughout the U.S.), was recognized as Best Channel Program at the Ann Arbor, Michigan ASCII Group IT SMB Success Summit on June 28th, 2018.
The ASCII Group is a membership-based community of independent MSPs, VARs and Solution Providers. The awards are voted on by the attending solution providers, and honor the industry sponsors in multiple Best of Show categories.
“We had received the Best Revenue Generator award multiple times but being recognized with the Best Channel award is really special” said Jhovanny Rodriguez, Vice-President and Co-founder of GreenLink Networks, “we created GreenLink with the goal of having the best channel program both from a services and partner benefits perspective.”
As MSP co-founders Mayron Herrera and Jhovanny Rodriguez struggled to find a VoIP vendor that prioritized flexibility, reliability and commitment to their customers and partners. These core beliefs are reflected in GreenLink Networks’ products and services, and in their award recognized partner program.
GreenLink Networks’ services and products include:
- Cloud Phone System and SIP Trunking solutions
- Month-to-month or with a term agreement options
- Equipment flexibility providing customers the ability to purchase, rent and use their own IP phone equipment
- Established multiple datacenters with full redundancy within each datacenter location, ensuring 99.999% reliability
- Prioritized customer and partner support
To learn more about GreenLink Networks, please visit www.greenlinknetworks.com.